LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKooks!

Go down

SKooks! Empty SKooks!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWlKr4seJ-0

Anyways.
I have come from a community that has died about.... a year ago? Maybe two. Soul Roleplay was the name, very fun while it lasted. It ended due to administration failure, but yeah, it happens. Will always treasure the memories. I have been playing HL2RP ever since Kuro Called it Kuroscript. I was running my own HL2RP server for about 3 months after the SRP ending, then I had to "take a break" for a year... I have a lot experince in some areas, mostly resistance and coastRP, but I did get to up to DvL.Helix on SRP. When I get in my roleplay zones, Im realy strict about shit, but once its broken, its hard to come back.
I hope to stay for a while with this community and be online greatly.
-reppikS/SKooks

Back to top Go down

SKooks! Empty Re: SKooks!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:59 pm

SKooks wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWlKr4seJ-0

Anyways.
I have come from a community that has died about.... a year ago? Maybe two. Soul Roleplay was the name, very fun while it lasted. It ended due to administration failure, but yeah, it happens. Will always treasure the memories. I have been playing HL2RP ever since Kuro Called it Kuroscript. I was running my own HL2RP server for about 3 months after the SRP ending, then I had to "take a break" for a year... I have a lot experince in some areas, mostly resistance and coastRP, but I did get to up to DvL.Helix on SRP. When I get in my roleplay zones, Im realy strict about shit, but once its broken, its hard to come back.
I hope to stay for a while with this community and be online greatly.
-reppikS/SKooks

Welcome to LNG. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum