LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm ShadowOfDoubt!

Go down

Hi! I'm ShadowOfDoubt! Empty Hi! I'm ShadowOfDoubt!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Many already members and staff will already know me, but those who forgot or didnt then here I am!

Mostly now one of the more senior users now. Been playing on the server while it was still in testing with Blackei1 who is my good friend and also the LNG CO-Owner for those of you that don't know.

I have alot of friends on and from this server a good amount of them are now staff lol! but yeah. HI! king cheers sunny Very Happy

Last edited by Shadowofdoubt on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm ShadowOfDoubt! Empty Re: Hi! I'm ShadowOfDoubt!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...... Hi

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Shadowofdoubt, offical doubted nigger of LNG

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 pm

ZeMysticalTaco wrote:Shadowofdoubt, offical doubted nigger of LNG

Nice to meet you to... Neutral Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum