LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi...

Go down

Hi... Empty Hi...

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi anyway so I have been on this server for a while and I have a few questions
1. Will I still have my whitelist for Vort and CP? I was accepted on the other forum but I was never able to connect and get vort whitelist.
2. What is the IP!?! I haven't been able to connect because I cannot find the server! Please help this is my favorite server and I really want to get back on

Back to top Go down

Hi... Empty Re: Hi...

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

50.31.65.58:27015 THere's your IP and as for whitelist you'd have to ask an admin Blackei or Little I'd imagine you'd keep it though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Noobkilla wrote:50.31.65.58:27015 THere's your IP and as for whitelist you'd have to ask an admin Blackei or Little I'd imagine you'd keep it though.

The server isn't up though, don't know if you know that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

GentleLadies wrote:
Noobkilla wrote:50.31.65.58:27015 THere's your IP and as for whitelist you'd have to ask an admin Blackei or Little I'd imagine you'd keep it though.

When shall it be up I'm dying for some quality roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 pm

xavierdevon wrote:
GentleLadies wrote:

Alex (Developer of Clockwork) Says soon, but the earliest it can be is december, but latest is January.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 am

GentleLadies wrote:
xavierdevon wrote:
GentleLadies wrote:

Alex (Developer of Clockwork) Says soon, but the earliest it can be is december, but latest is January.

I will put a gun to his head and make him work faster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

xavierdevon wrote:Hi anyway so I have been on this server for a while and I have a few questions
1. Will I still have my whitelist for Vort and CP? I was accepted on the other forum but I was never able to connect and get vort whitelist.
2. What is the IP!?! I haven't been able to connect because I cannot find the server! Please help this is my favorite server and I really want to get back on

Xavier, would you please mind linking me to your old application I will gladly give you the whitelist back but as you can see Clockwork is not gonna be out for some time....So umm yeah....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:51 pm

LittleNerd wrote:
xavierdevon wrote:Hi anyway so I have been on this server for a while and I have a few questions

Xavier, would you please mind linking me to your old application I will gladly give you the whitelist back but as you can see Clockwork is not gonna be out for some time....So umm yeah....

Alright I might as well send you the link when clockwork is up and running so it doesn't disappear in your computer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 pm

xavierdevon wrote:
LittleNerd wrote:

Alright I might as well send you the link when clockwork is up and running so it doesn't disappear in your computer

Okay, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum