LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gregory House App

Go down

Gregory House App Empty Gregory House App

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:19 am

OOC SECTION

1. Steam Name: SKooks / reppikS

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20658690

3. Provide a detailed character backstory with at least three paragraphs, five sentences per paragraph:
Gregory House before the war was a head of Dianostics in a hospital in America. He was the head of his class and solved many mysteries that others could not. After the war, the brainwash didnt fully effect Gregory House that is within Breen Water, so he went along and became a long time term AI Personal in the Medical Division within City8.
Due to his special talents, he was relocated to City10 where he had to construct a AI Union Division from scratch, and help of the CWU Of course. The addition of the Union brought great strides within the city with extra protection from necrotic outbursts and the resistance in the city was caped. In reward, the CWU designed him a cane, engraved within is CWU. He greatly accepted the cane and still uses it to this day.
He was transfered back to City8, a bad day to be transfered though. While Gregory was out of town, The City8 Resistance took hold of the AI Division and constructed devices to countrodict the combine forces within the nexus. The Benefactours saw this act and attempted to flush them out with OTA Units. The OTA Units were captured by supprise as soon as they entered the nexus due to the controdicting technologies that they let active within the nexus. The Benefactours had no choice but to destruct the City to protect its well being.
Gregory saw the Nexus tower destruct a mile away from his destination. Heartbroken, he kept his feelings inside to show the combine, that he is a strong person, and cant handel these occurences... Even though he was broke within.

4. Why do you wish to become a member of the Civil Workers Union? To support the citizens of the city basic supplies they need to be loyal to the combine.

5. What goals (if you have any) have you set for your Civil Workers Union character?? To be a loyal citizen, keep logs of all transcactions, and report any suspisious activity.

6. How long have you roleplayed in general? Give a detailed backstory of your roleplay experience with at least two paragraphs with five sentences each.
I have roleplayed for 2 years within the HL2RP Area. I did roleplay in the old days of SA:MP though.

7. Can the Civil Workers Union easily supply rebels? Explain. CWU can easily supply the resistance, yes. It is impossible to track shipments unless told to keep logs of transactions.

8. Give a roleplay example of your citizen applying for the CWU In-character. Provide at least three paragraphs with five sentences minimum. Be as detailed as possible!
Unit: Apply.
Gregory: I am Gregory House, My CID is [Insert].
*The Unit punches in the numbers in the computer to see the record.
Unit: I see that you have been within the AI Division before. Very close division compared to the CWU, but not exactly the same thing. Might be a little bit more diffrent.
Gregory: I understand the diffrences. I am ready to take on the challenges.
Unit: Very Well. You do understand we do have to keep logs of all transactions. Its just a procatioun~
Gregory: I completly understand.
//I wish not to loose this just in case, ill continue later if you require more.
9. How long have you been with LNG? Provide a paragraph of your experience here with at least five sentences.
For about.. I duno... a Hour. //Just in case, ill add later if required.
10. What do you plan to do once you obtained such a whitelist?
Re-Create my Gregory House Char within the CWU Whitelist.
IC Section

1. Citizen Name: Gregory House

2. Citizen ID: [Insert]

3. Requested placement : CWU medical field

4. Why do you wish to join the CWU? I can be of very exelent support within the community due to my experience within other Cities.

5. What is your current status as a citizen of the combine-nation? AI-MedicalDvL of Decesed City.

Back to top Go down

Gregory House App Empty Re: Gregory House App

Post  Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 pm

I don't see this app being accepted because, 1.We don't sell to rs and 2. . Can't be an off duty Division Leader. -SUPPORT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum