LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ammo System

Go down

The Ammo System Empty The Ammo System

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Right. There are two changes that I'd like to see in the ammunition system. I've talked to Blackei about this yesterday, and he's considering about these suggestion. However, I would like to know the opinions of users and administrators that haven't heard of the suggestion.

Basically, ammo is to get a little bit more expensive, but also more plentiful and realistic. When you look at a box of MP7 ammo, there's no way that large thing can only hold 30 rounds. So this is what I suggest...

1. The box and ammo system.
This system fragments down to shipments -> boxes -> magazines. BMD's will be able to buy shipments. Once opened, it might contain some 2 or 3 boxes of MP7 ammo. Each of those boxes fragment into 3 magazines instead of giving the ammunition directly. Each magazine may contain some 45 rounds. Those magazines would feed directly. This suggestion would make people think more about how to sell munitions. This is realistic, helps people find the desperate amounts of ammo they need, and also makes it a little harder for abrupt increases in ammunition.

-The AR2.
Each drum carries about roughly 7 plugs, each plug carrying 30 bullets. It's sort of the same way as the SMG, except it's shipments -> drums (being the boxes) -> plugs (being the magazines).

2. Ammo box changes.
MP7 -> 45 per magazine.
AR2 -> 210 per drum. 30 each plug.
Shotgun -> 20 shells per box.
Pistol -> No changes.
Crossbow -> Five per package.

Back to top Go down

The Ammo System Empty New reply.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 pm

I fully agree. It would make more sense.

Mainly as an OTA EOW, I get involved in alot of crap, I just cannot hold all those drums for the AR2 since it runs out so quickly. So in that favour +SUPPORT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum