LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for Taco.

Go down

A question for Taco. Empty A question for Taco.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 am

Taco. Please name all the people who have made it to your 2% like list, and then the list of people who cybered with you. Then list the amount of people who cybered that got on the 2% list.

Back to top Go down

A question for Taco. Empty Re: A question for Taco.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:35 pm

GentleLadies wrote:Taco. Please name all the people who have made it to your 2% like list, and then the list of people who cybered with you. Then list the amount of people who cybered that got on the 2% list.

Yes we need to know....Also how many animals have you cybered with!? We need to know this! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Sick of these, next one will be locked, and moved to the under construction shitfaced section, and the poster will suffice a 5 day forum ban.

My list'

Shut the fuck up and grow up.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

ZeMysticalTaco wrote:Sick of these, next one will be locked, and moved to the under construction shitfaced section, and the poster will suffice a 5 day forum ban.

My list'

Okay so awnser our questions! We will stop but we need awnsers! You don't understand there is a superbeing on the website....And if you awnser the questions it will go away!

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:20 pm

LittleNerd77 wrote:
ZeMysticalTaco wrote:Sick of these, next one will be locked, and moved to the under construction shitfaced section, and the poster will suffice a 5 day forum ban.

My list'

Okay so awnser our questions! We will stop but we need awnsers! You don't understand there is a superbeing on the website....And if you awnser the questions it will go away!
I don't need a list. You're not going to get answers for shit so go away, I have a personal life.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down