LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex 'Seeker' Ball's Light BMD app.

Go down

Alex 'Seeker' Ball's Light BMD app. Empty Alex 'Seeker' Ball's Light BMD app.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I want to add and make this now so if accepted I can be given almost as soon as the server starts.

Black Market Dealer (Light) Application Format:

Steam name:[LNG]ShadowOfDoubt4146

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:52495819

Why do you wish to be a (light) BMD? I wish to become a BMD to play a new roll with one of my already veteran (In use) characters. I also feel there is a huge lack of them and I would be glad to assist in increasing the count. It would also make me the first non Admin with BMD in the server's history.

Why do you think you are worthy of (Light) BMD? I'm one of the more trusted users' on the server, I was the first person apart from Little Nerd and Blackei to play on the server. I'm trusted by both.

How did your character come to get these resources (One paragraph minimum, paragraph is 4-5 sentences.)?

One day, as I was in the Outlands trying to gather supplies, I noticed something, a large box protruding out of an overturned dumpster. I moved closer to investigate, I saw the box and tried to pull it open with a mini crowbar I have inside my backpack. I opened it to see a large amount of light weapons and supplies, I soon thought it would be a good idea to head back to the C18 slums to sell the food and weapons, after reaching C18 i entered via the railway track (Turned off via a Resistance Outpost at a train yard outside.) I found a small hole, just big enough to hide the stuff into, "Good a place as any.." I hide the food and equipment int the hole, covering it with rubble, before walking away... Surprised at my luck.

Do you agree to not abuse your BMD to help your friends, or yourself? I agree.

Do you agree to accept that if we say you are abusing it, you will give up your flags? I agree.

Do you agree to not asspull items, and have a weekly/monthly stock of items IC'ly instead of pulling items on the spot? I agree.

Do you agree to carry less then 4 or 5 guns unless you have a rifle bag, or any other assormtent of storage? I agree.

Last edited by Shadowofdoubt on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alex 'Seeker' Ball's Light BMD app. Empty Re: Alex 'Seeker' Ball's Light BMD app.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Update the format. It's been changed a bit.

Back to top Go down