LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Battlefront One and Two Reviews

Go down

Star Wars: Battlefront One and Two Reviews Empty Star Wars: Battlefront One and Two Reviews

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

For those of you who dunno what Star Wars Battlefront or what the games are..

Star Wars Battlefront One was a launch title for the original X-Box, making it a great seller. The animations are fluent the Battle is fun, all around great! Battlefront One was a huge success and it had alot of players... Of course being a X-Box launch title, it didn't have Live... So people were stuck against some Mildy bad A.I but good enough to kill you if you aren't doing something right. I'd consider letting you give this game a try before I make your statement on it but, In Battlefront, you can fly ships just like in a real battlefield in Star Wars. You can be a range of 5 classes. For Rebels;
Rebel Soldier
Rebel VanGuard
Rebel Pilot
Rebel Marksman
Wookie Smuggler

Empire

Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Vanguard
Stormtrooper Pilot
Stormtrooper Marksman
Dark Trooper(Jump pack)

Clones
Clone Trooper
Clone vanguard
Clone Pilot
Clone Sniper
Clone Jet(pack)

CIS
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Droid Pilot
Droid Marksman
Droideka

The classes will range. I give BF1 a 8.9/10. The title is available on PC, PS2 and the original Xbox.

[WILL ADD BF2 REVIEW SOON.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Battlefront One and Two Reviews Empty Re: Star Wars: Battlefront One and Two Reviews

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm

I liked one soo much better then two for a few reasons. One reason being the maps in BF1 are better, they mostly include flying vehicles, also fighting just seems better, idk why.

Back to top Go down