LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Offical Guides

Go down

MPF Offical Guides Empty MPF Offical Guides

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 pm

A note: This isn't a guide.
All this is a suggestion that someone, an actual administrator if you will, should lock the MPF (actually all) the current "guides" and stop all the chatter on them. Since guides are made to be well.... guides they aren't meant to be argued on by people about who can patrol where and sweep the slums.... just make some official and lock them so people cannot post on them, and if someone sees something wrong with it just post it here :3

Back to top Go down

MPF Offical Guides Empty Re: MPF Offical Guides

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Noobkilla wrote:
All this is a suggestion that someone, an actual administrator if you will, should lock the MPF (actually all) the current "guides" and stop all the chatter on them. Since guides are made to be well.... guides they aren't meant to be argued on by people about who can patrol where and sweep the slums.... just make some official and lock them so people cannot post on them, and if someone sees something wrong with it just post it here :3

+SUPPORT it's annoying when i have tons of comments on them, when I'm trying to improve them.. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Noobkilla wrote:

erry day, I go to lock them then get called by mark THEN I FORGET THEM.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum