LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sev's Story (W.I.P.)

Go down

Sev's Story (W.I.P.) Empty Sev's Story (W.I.P.)

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 am

[OOC NOTES]
This character is from Revotech, and everything in here is real, and has happened.
Warning: Story is Graphic in violence
Another thing. This character is mentally insane, so do not freak out "OMFG"
This story explains how Sev got here, and how he became insane, and how he lost his brothers (friends), in battle against the Combine.
Terms & Definitions:
Blaster - 9mm
Autoblaster - MP7
Pump-Blaster - Shotgun
Rocket Trooper - Armed with an RPG
Droids - MPF
Super Droid - 02+
Destroyers - EpU+

And so, let the story begin here.

Sev was a man, but not just any man. He was a man cursed with mental issues, mainly Autism. He could move, and talk, and interact perfectly.. but he could not get out of his habits that got him killed. He had a love for the popular "Star Wars" brand or anything. He specifically had liked the clones, for what reason the reader and writer do not know. When the seven hour war happened, it was over for Sev. Both of his parents, and family members were killed. He had lost it, insane he went..and he hid his hatred for the Droids who had killed his family, and his most beloved parents. Sev had hidden his woe and pain inside his suitcase..he was armed as he went in the city, but it had not become the right time to kill, yet, and slit the throats of the Droids, or, MPF Units. He began his adventure onward to the slums. He was a reactive man, mainly because he thought he was actually INSIDE the Star Wars world, as if he were a real Clone, but he was a insane man, who had nothing to fight for. He made a few companions, that are well, deceased or dead. Mainly he had made Tom Aldred, who had interpreted for Sev, because he knew perfectly well that Sev, was a innocent man, who had gone insane, and was out for his own goals. His niece, Aurora Scorch, had found her uncle, Sev. And most of all, his most trusted brother, Tom Smith, he planned, and recruited for Sev's popular resistance called "The Republic", they had recieved Blasters at the start of it, but supply was in greater demand as the size grew from 5 to 20 people, (yes nearly the entire server had joined this.) Sev had clear ambitions and goals. Sev had obviously been mental, because he walked around in his suit, as he was dressed like this:

Sev's Story (W.I.P.) 200px-CC-1

As Sev walked into the briefing room, he addressed his soldiers and troopers, quite well, on their mission in C19, the same city, Rejuavik Pandurin, the popular NAVY SEAL was in. He grabbed his helmet, and put it on, the interface activating, as made by a now dead rogue MPF unit, that was technical officer. He waited, watching his people lock and load, ready to make an assault on the Nexus. This was the day that he could die for the Republic, while the sane ones, would die for Sev, and their own goals that they had sworn too. The plan went successful, they breached the nexus as planned from the slum entrance, and they had begun. Sev spoke through his helmet, ordering atleast four clones to sweep each room. "<:: I do not like this, its quiet..too quiet..". Sev, however, had done this during a riot, in which all Droids were deployed to stop the riot. C19 was a major factory city, meaning, child workers, Sev had gone on his own, while the 'Clones' took and pillaged the CCA gear, while Sev had walked into a room, full of Children, on paused work duties..the children gathered around Sev, one boy, about the age of eight, asked Sev. "S-Sir, please help us..we can't escape here..please.." The man did not know the difference between right and wrong..and the Republic creation had changed Sev. He was no longer the man who wanted to be free and avenge his parents. He was oppressive, and he became evil, slowly..He pulled two blasters out, aiming them at the sixteen children inside..while an Arc Trooper, named Tom Aldred, who had highly supported Sev, despite his mental issues, stood outside the door, hearing the blasters, and the screams of children inside..fifteen hours later, the Nexus had been taken over, and in control by the Clones, only gathering more fighters and supporters of the Republic, while most loyalists had surrendered, knowing the OTA had attempted to rescue the Nexus, only for the Sectorial to be killed.

After the horrible scene, Sev walked out, the followers of the Republic radioing in, requesting Sev's presence in the Nexus Lobby, for a few concerned rebels, or resistance, had wanted to speak with the leader. Sev had walked out to the Nexus lobby, seeing a man, waiting. As Sev approached, the man had somehow learned of the Children, asking in a snarl, "What's going on here?!", Sev had made a lie, speaking. "Just a little operation sir, don't worry, everything is under control". The man had leaned to Sev's right, as if he were going to walk past him. Sev had raised his Auto Blaster, as well as the other Troopers, Sev spoke, in a tone as if he had done something wrong. "I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave.." The man had nodded, and turned on his heel to do as Sev had requested, or he might face certain death. As he walked to the door, a unexpected cry came out from one of the troopers, falling on the ground dead, as Sev yelled, "Get her!", The Troopers, however, had failed, as the Woman had cut straight through the Troopers as if they were cardboard, only approximately 3. Sev had gotten a closer view, firing at the woman. Rejuavik had looked as the bullets had came her way, pulling her weapons out, only to have Sev's bullets hit Rejuavik, and she fell..dead on the ground, blurry and dead, shot in the chest, head, and the face. Other unexpected visitors have came, flanking the Clones, attempting to kill them, but they failed, having the same fate as Rejuavik. The man who had exited had yelled, running away. While Sev looked, he turned his gaze to the Troopers, five out of forty were dead, and this had been a slight issue for him. Sev had called into the Radio on his arm, to fall back and regroup..

The group regrouped at said location, preparing to pull out, the Clones have begun their journey, leaving the city, having killed loyalists or civilians along the way, without difficulty, they had made their way to C18. This would be a new start....W.I.P.

Last edited by Arctrooper on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sev's Story (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Sev's Story (W.I.P.)

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

/me Pulls up his radio, "We have a 10-103, Disturbance by mentally unfit! (Beacuse your char would be amputate if this was found out IC >:3)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Shadowofdoubt wrote:/me Pulls up his radio, "We have a 10-103, Disturbance by mentally unfit! (Beacuse your char would be amputate if this was found out IC >:3)

Correction. 10-103m, disturbance by mentally unfit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 pm

No one would want to fuck with Sev after i get to the gory parts, and i'm warning you, i'm about to begin a new paragraph which may disturb others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Arctrooper wrote:No one would want to fuck with Sev after i get to the gory parts, and i'm warning you, i'm about to begin a new paragraph which may disturb others.

Uhhh....

Alot of people could if they don't actually see this ICly.

Sev, from Star Wars Republic Commando? Dude, you really outdid yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 pm

ParaShock wrote:
Shadowofdoubt wrote:/me Pulls up his radio, "We have a 10-103, Disturbance by mentally unfit! (Beacuse your char would be amputate if this was found out IC >:3)

Correction. 10-103m, disturbance by mentally unfit.

I SHOULD KNOW THAT! I HAVE THE SHEET NEXT TO ME! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Neutral Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down