LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea's Stevenson's Diary (Child)

Go down

Andrea's Stevenson's Diary (Child) Empty Andrea's Stevenson's Diary (Child)

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:43 am

**The writing is pretty sloppy looking like it was done by a 3 year old, intelligible enough to read though..

Entry 1-
my mommy just got me this notebook i like it alot the day is januery first nine teen nighty eight i am eight year old and my name is andrea stevonsen im going to third grad now.

Entry 2-

jason bullyd me on school today i told the learner but she dint listen. so fer inglsh is my faverite subjekt it learns me how to write god.

bat back to the jason thin he tried to steal my moni for lunsh the lady got him but he wasnt punish.

**Many pages are torn, dirty and stomped. Until you find more elligible entries.

Entry 581-

For fucks sake. Jason's done it again. Anyways that's not the subject. Today is my new toy, it's a cool toy. I have also been hearing my dad is working on something at the facility something about teleports. I hate teleporters, I remember bring your child to work day. Man Teleporting hurts. If you're wondering stupid person, It's Aprareture science, or whatever. It's a shitty facility. anyways, i was playing Quake today with Kyle and I owned him so hard. He RQ'd and if you're too stupid, I'm 11 now. The year is 2001. I like to keep people posted every once and a while.... Whoever is reading this.. Anyways.. Later.

Entry 582-

It has been awhile. But I'm panicking. There are men down stairs and they sound weird---- I heard a shot.. Should I go... Should I stay.... SCREW IT I'M RUNNING!

Entry 583-

I'm safe. The Army put me in a Vehicle and I'm on my way to an Evacuation center. Apperently these guys are ALIEN INVADERS OH MAN I SAW SOME THEY LOOKED SO AWESOME... Except when they shot Kyle. Then.... I kinda sat down and kept a pokerface. STILL THEY LOOOKED COOOOOOOL. Oh hey a Huey I remember those in class--- HOLY.. Uh... Gotta go people.

Entry 584-

Well... I'm here. The Army intercepted or whatever transmissions from them they're apperently called the "Universal Union" As I write this I'm riding on a helicopter to go to New York, apperently the last stable city This is the last evacuation chopper. One of the men handed me a gun and told me to be safe. I dunno what happened to him. His name was Cody. He had a Commander looking strap on his side. A man named Rex was telling him to come on. I overlooked the gun. Being an expert. It's a Berretta M92FS using 18 rounds per mag... Looks to be 9mm Caliber. But eh. It's like. Hour 3. Of this fight, Apperently it's GLOBAL. Man these Union guys are SCREWED!

**A page is torn off..

Entry 585-

...Did I just see New York blow up. ----------------------

**There are squiggle lines and blood on the page. You presume her dead.. But there could be many possibilities..

**You check the back, You see a page, with blood on the back, and some scorch marks. You decide to read it.

Entry XXX- To whoever finds this. I'm running. I won't stop running until they catch me. To keep you posted The month is may, day 18th (Insert HL2RP canon year here) You know.. It's been years. And I still have Cody's pistol. And it does use 9mm.. Goodbye.

//inb4 i create this girl as a character.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum