LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackops 2 Review

Go down

Blackops 2 Review Empty Blackops 2 Review

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:08 pm

If you're wondering, or needing a review on the newest Call of Duty; Call of Duty 9 or Black Ops 2, you came to the right place.

----Storyboard----
Set in the future you play as Alex Mason's son, After interrogating Frank Woods, an old battlepartner of Mason's you're sent on a series of missions to hunt a cyber-terrorist gaining followers through the Internet, accumulating over 2 billion people, He's a agency and Military prime-target, I will not lay the rest here, to prevent spoilers.

----10 point system----
Shown in E3 2012 you have a 10 point accumulation system, made for being the most customizable CoD yet, armed with your best perks you may only have enough points for probably a pistol. THough I like my setup with JUST a grenade haha.

----Full Review----
I'm too lazy to actually do a full review but I'm going to say this, This game is a MUST HAVE if you do not have this game then you are a terrorist. I'll give this game a 9.5/10 It's an alright game!

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Blackops 2 Review Empty Re: Blackops 2 Review

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm no terrorist, just Harry Potter.

Back to top Go down