LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dishonored Review

Go down

Dishonored Review Empty Dishonored Review

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 am

Story line: 3/5. The story line wants to be engaging, but you end up forgetting it, just like a CoD game.

Visuals: 5/5 Dishonored is astonishing. The visuals of said game are compelling and are a different type from the realism that we're used to.

Gameplay: 4.5/5 Dishonored has a great gameplay with many engaging quests, and events that happen. However, there are a few glitches.

NPC's: 4/5 The NPC's are a brand of their own, they move with free will, but often form a certain patrol route which creates to the realism. The only problem is that when they run into eachother they tend to stand there, waiting for something to happen.

Overall, you'll have a great time playing Dishonored, there are a few minor glitches, but don't shoot yourself over it. 4.5/5

Back to top Go down

Dishonored Review Empty Re: Dishonored Review

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Not to mention the NPCs are a bit retarded xD, and I'd give the story line a 5/5 I think they did a great job connecting all the missions/quests to it in a way you remember it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 am

lolwhat. I watched G4's review of this and the outcome was the same as mine.. 4.5...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 pm

GentleLadies wrote:lolwhat. I watched G4's review of this and the outcome was the same as mine.. 4.5...
Meh, it is what it is everyone has a preference.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down