LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWU badges (Ranks)

Go down

CWU badges (Ranks) Empty CWU badges (Ranks)

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I was thinking, there should be ranks for the CWU, here's a list of what could be.

Armbands-

Most cities (servers) require that CWU members wear their Civil Worker's Union Uniform and carry their badge at all times to identify them from the regular populace. This allows them to take part in the benefits of CWU membership.

-At Bronze level, an applicant has been approved by the CWU chapter's director, and is granted a temporary trail license to work for the CWU. They are not, however, officially members.

-At Silver level, the applicant has undergone a second interview with the director and been deemed worthy of entry. They are afforded all the privileges and responsibilities of the CWU.

-Gold level is reserved for the CWU leadership, and is not normally obtained by CWU members.

AND YES I TYPED THIS!

Last edited by Shadowofdoubt on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

CWU badges (Ranks) Empty Re: CWU badges (Ranks)

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:31 pm

This was taken from the HL2RP wikia. Doesn't matter anyway, but I like the idea of ranks, just not in the form of badges.

I'd like the CWU to be more of a company with regular deliveries and company like behavior. Mabye go:

Lowest.
Worker T4 (Lowest Worker, needs training before selling/so on.)
Junior Worker T3 (More experienced worker. Will need less hints and tips.)
Senior Worker T2 (Worker with multiple imperative skills. Much more experienced.)
Manager T1 (Can do all the jobs below and aids with supply, prices, demands, and deliveries.)
Director E1 (Specialized Director, helps manage the CWU with prices, supply, demand, and deliveries. )
Highest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

+support I really like the idea, just change badges to armbands... I've seen it done on servers before and it works well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Noobkilla wrote:+support I really like the idea, just change badges to armbands... I've seen it done on servers before and it works well.

It does. But I'd rather have it more like a company than a small little store.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 pm

ParaShock wrote:
Noobkilla wrote:+support I really like the idea, just change badges to armbands... I've seen it done on servers before and it works well.

Or, the CWU can be like normal people and be judged by CLOTHING they have on. I could retexture CWU models so they're different colors.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Would make it a bit harder for newbies to understand and pretty hard to keep track of what rank who is, Maybe if it shows their rank so it's visible, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 am

ZeMysticalTaco wrote:
ParaShock wrote:

Or, the CWU can be like normal people and be judged by CLOTHING they have on. I could retexture CWU models so they're different colors.

Or you could put a rebel armband on their right arm, then change the colour if the insignia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Or we can not metagame rebels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down