LittleNerdGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide.

Go down

MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide. Empty MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm

These are all guides, codes, and listed needs for the MPF. Parts of this are transfered from TSG and it's creators. I place much emphasis on Wolverine for doing a splended and adequite job with the radio codes. All credit goes to the original creators, I only take credit for the recruit outline myself, which I find is pretty useless and small though.

MPF Civil Violations and Levels

Spoiler:

MPF Contraband Levels

Spoiler:

MPF Radio Codes

Spoiler:

MPF Training Outline

Spoiler:

Last edited by ParaShock on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide. Empty Re: MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide.

Post  ZeMysticalTaco Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Stickied so people know this stuff. Also, moved to Civil protection area.

ZeMysticalTaco
Web Developer
Web Developer

https://retaliationgaming.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide. Empty Re: MPF Civil Violations, Levels, Radio Codes, Training Outline, and Contraband Guide.

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Just a quick note, it's not Sociocide 1 2 and 3 the levels are
Uncivil Behaviour: behaviour which isn’t acceptable within a community. There is no physical or material damage as a result of the violation which also means there is no real victim.
Anti-civil Behaviour: behaviour which does physical or material damage to a citizen. In contrary to uncivil behaviour there is a real victim. e.g. theft, assault, homicide and such.
- Sociocide: (attempted) disruption of the social structure by damaging low-ranked targets within the community. e.g. theft, assault, homicide etc. on a MPF unit (03-)
- Policide: (attempted) disruption of the political structure by damaging high-ranked targets within the community. e.g. theft, assault, homicide etc. on a MPF unit (Note Only OfC+ can give this verdict, which is an immediate 12 points), OW, City Administrator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down